Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sal Shoots is blogging again!

Sally's life has taken yet another turn; Sal Shoots cruises right along with it!

Home base is now Bay City Michigan, although I still have my Traverse City ties. Of course I will be traveling whenever possible, with camera in hand. You will see changes in Sal Shoots website soon. Be sure a check out the new portfolio pieces. Some of my new clients are industrial businesses, which
are very interesting. I've recently documented amazing construction projects and have shot beautiful historic homes. I've had the pleasure to work with a wonderful academy school and I'm getting back into shooting fine art. As usual seeking additional food clients, my favorite shooting. Always networking and seeking new clients, the Great Lakes Bay Region has a ton of potential, I'm excited to be a part of the community providing my skills as a photographer and now a writer! Always on that new adventure so check back soon!

The photo is a view of downtown Bay City, looking across the Saginaw River.

No comments:

Post a Comment